Tuesday, October 30, 2012

The Crustacean Woman

The Crustacean Woman is a collage that I recently transferred to transparent acetate for use on the ol' O.H.P. I still make the most of low-tech equipment and who can resist the charms of a classroom grade projector? This is a still shot taken from the studio at home and was captured as part of another short stop-motion. It will be an addition the growing collection of stills and AVIs I have produced for the 'Lost Girls Strong Girls and the Assembled Image'  video montage work/s. In the coming months, I will be re-shooting/making some short sequences and revising existing shots to then begin the editing and rendering process. Eventually, I will post sample videos here or set up a Vimeo account as a viewing platform - but for the mean time, sit tight.



No comments:

Post a Comment