Sunday, May 12, 2013

Lost Girls, Strong Girls and the Assembled Image - installed

Okay I have finally got around to uploading photos from the Lost Girls... show. The exhibition officially wrapped up on the 21st April and the bump-out coincided with my friend visiting from Japan and moving house. Now that I am settled into my new nest on Brisbane's south-side, I can crack on in the studio. The Lost Girls... exhibition and project received support from the GCCC and Arts Queensland through the RADF program. I will be piecing together the outcomes in a written report that will be submitted to the council. In the meantime, I can reflect on what aspects of the project were successful and also take stock of the elements that were more challenging. Soon I should have the images taken on opening night by local photographer Emily Nelson but for now I will post a few of the photos taken on my camera.

Stay tuned for new two-dimensional collage too!

No comments:

Post a Comment